Old school carclub idea where everyone really loves these cars and really helps each other work on and fix each others vehicles WITHOUT “POLITICS/NONSENSE”. A real safe brother-sisterhood. If you love these cars and all cool cars and are really into helping fellow interested people/friends you’ll want to be apart of it. Events, cruise nights, carshows, projects, get togethers, creative enterprises etc.

LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO WORK ON CARS TOGETHER

3 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Ray 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant
    @SILVERWINGS33

Hello everyone. I know there’s allot of you out there, some former TAISSO MEMBERS plus others.

I am designing a very cool version of the most famous 91-96 CAPRICE-IMPALA SS. (See my profile pics)

This is a place for realistic, helpful GM B BODY LOVERS to have a safe place to hang out with like minded people who want to work/help each other with cool projects and go to cruise nights, events etc and don’t care for politics.

We’re all about SURVIVING THESE BAD ASS CARS. If you want to meet and be helpful, GOOD VIBE friends, YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. If you are not about helping people that need it, PLEASE MOVE ALONG. This is not a good place for you. Cheers everyone.

Ray
    Participant
    @SILVERWINGS33

MURPHYS CAPRICE

Ray
    Participant
    @SILVERWINGS33

MURPHYS CAPRICE

Ray
    Participant
    @SILVERWINGS33

ROBO SUPER SPORT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.